Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"Do we have any race or event that we're training for right now?" "Disney World!"

I'm officially finished writing back to all of the people who sent me letters and emails while I was at Tecumseh this summer. I had the re-realization while I was writing to many of them that even though I love summer camp, I love my life the rest of the year just as much. I love the routines and people and habits that fill up my regular Mondays through Fridays just as much as the weekends. 

I'm thankful for the Camp T field trip and that I get to work with HS counselors, Kennedy and Richter in the weeks leading up to it so that our 7th graders have a blast. 

I'm thankful for being able to work out and swim and slowly seeing my hip start to get better. 

I'm thankful for YL girls that gather together on Wednesday mornings before school to read the bible together. 


I'm thankful for a school like the Clubhouse that has administration and staff who make it fun to come to work every day.

I'm thankful for kids like Morgie who make me smile every time they walk into room 107.


I'm thankful that Sarah and Ben Battaglia live in Indy again and that going over to their house for dinner can be a normal thing.

I'm thankful for Taco & Burrito Place because it's the best.


I'm thankful for good books and the time to read them.

I'm thankful for nights when I have the time and self control to go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment