Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"Hey, this could be the year you get a growth spurt. This could be your year Cameron!"

I love early mornings with the Hickory girls talking about life and reading the bible together. Thank you girls for showing up-- I'm proud of you for being intentional about growing in your faith and investing in each other. 


I love cross country meets and having an unofficial reunion of the Week 1 girls. I love that Brookie will be a Wyld Life leader in just a couple years. I love that all four of these little girls will be in Wyld Life next year.


I love greeting kids as they walk up to the Halkyard's for Wyld Life Campaigners. I love that this is their place and their thing. I love that they know their adult and HS leaders by name and that they're excited to see them.


I love that Mal led worship for us for the first time ever tonight. I love that we filled this basement with the words of The Table, Set A Fire and My Lighthouse. I love that Bailey and Grace jumped up to do the "safe to shooooooore" hip swivels without a shy bone in their bodies.


I love that Justin and Brad are leading the Wyld Life boys together. I love the HS guys who are excited about pouring into the Junior High guys this year. I love these Junior High boys who keep showing up and want to know more.


I love this group of silly and sweet and smart girls. Tonight I loved how Wash, Meric, Maddie and Cass got to teach the 7th graders what they've learned about the scripture. I love the connections and friendships they're building. I love that this is just the start of two years in Campaigners together.


No comments:

Post a Comment