Thursday, October 27, 2011

9 hours into Fall Break...

I spent the school day in a teacher training day for a bullying prevention program. After role-playing, common language powerpoints, lunch together in the cafeteria and a trivia session with a special appearance by Dirk I was released to Fall Break. 

Some people travel far on breaks-- I have students going all the way to Florida and California. I'm content to stay here.

I love that I got to have dinner with Hannah and Heather tonight. I love that Heather showed up in her penguin onsie and that Hannah laughs all the time and that these girls are really good friends to each other.


I started a new Young Adult dystopian literacy book called Matched that I'm already obsessed with.


We had Wyld Life club tonight. So glad I got to hang out with Darian and Ashton, the HS leaders, girls in my small group at the end of the night, and Jenna and Jake.




When I got home Maggie was in the middle of an investigation to find out who had created the twitter account camptproblems.


We laughed so loud and it reminded me of playing mat snatchers last Fall when it was all so exciting and we didn't know who they were.


Still a mystery but I support their creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment