Saturday, October 1, 2011

And I quote, "He's an overachiever."

I met Casey Dawson for breakfast in the morning, we really love breakfast and each other. It was fun to catch up over our favorite breakfast sandwich. And we had almost matching shirts--we're twins.


Then it was back to the hospital to play with Lincoln... or just watch him while he slept.


First grandchild, he's so stoked.


Wide range of emotions. So cute. The one of the left is one of Mom's favorites.



 "Yay! My first crib sheet." Linc is on his way to being a hipster. A photographer came to take his picture in his tye-dye. He already has a fohawk.


He's such a cuddler. I think I could just hold this child all day long if there weren't so many other people that want to hold him too.






We're already besties. See him holding my finger? He just latched on like, "I love you Aunt Sarah."


We gave them some room at the hospital and went home to paint Linc's room.

Before:


After:


Now it just needs the furniture and the child moved in.


Lincoln is now the official youngest member of the Friendship Bracelet Club. It matches his tye-dye.



Look at us with our bracelets being all, "Heeyyy, check out my fresh threads."


Brittany skyped in from New Zealand to see her new nephew while everyone was here in the hospital room. Brittany showed us her sheep Jane who was running around the room with her.



 The whole Dekoster family.

No comments:

Post a Comment