Thursday, October 20, 2011

Top 10 Parts Of My Day

1. Seeing Olivia Odle on the way to school this morning.
2. Listening to "Daisy's Lullaby" with my SLT. It's a song about Great Gatsby. They loved it.
3. "FBC is the place to be. FBC for you and me." We played Dutch Auction and took pictures and voted on sweatshirts and such fun girls came and passed out Halloween candy and even started some bracelets.
4. A note and two of the best compliments ever from Natalie. I love when we get to talk after FBC.
5. Mags called me to tell me all about her school assembly.
6. Getting dinner with Molls.
7. Watching Pretty Little Liars with Molls.
8. "Having a baby changes everything" and the world of twitter today.
9. Skyping with Mags because "we're really good at Skype Sar."
10. Getting highs and lows texts from lots of camp friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment