Thursday, November 21, 2013

Today's Letters

Dear FBC girls,
Woah. Today was intense. I don't know if I've heard, "Miss Wright! I need help! I don't get this! Miss Wright! Miss Wright!" more in one 45 minute span. But you know what, you kept calm and friendship braceleted on. You figured out those knots, took out some knots, and showed persistence. You make me proud friendship bracelet army. I'm glad that so many of you caught on and rocked that zig zag pattern. Don't forget you can look it up on myfbm.com if you get confused!

Dear HSJH kids at the basketball game,
You make me so proud to be a teacher at our school. Basketball boys you did an awesome job out there, way to pass and work as a team. Working together definitely led to your success. I can't believe this was the first time I've seen you all play, I'll be back for sure.

Glee Club and cheerleaders you were all fantastic. You may be under-appreciated sometimes, but I think you do a tremendous job. It's so fun to watch you doing something that you love so much. Keep cheering and singing with so much energy like you did tonight.

To the kids I sat with in the student section, you rock. I was surprised when I walked into the gym and saw the whole crowd of you their to support your friends. Sarah and Rylan, I love that you made posters for all of the guys. Izzy, Rachel and Maddie, it was fun getting to talk to you while the game went on. You're each so great.

Dear Mom, Dad, Katie, Nick, Linc and Red,
I can't wait to be home with all of you next week. I'm already looking forward to baking challah bread, going on a birthday date with mom, playing some family card games, going to see Catching Fire again, holding little Red, running around with Linc and of course celebrating Thanksgiving. It's all going to be so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yay! We're in the blog and I discovered it all by myself! Just wait till you see Little Red - he is getting cuter every day :) Cant' wait to eat, shop, and do crafts with you!!

    ReplyDelete