Saturday, November 8, 2014

"This is literally Lincoln's dream world-- Grandma, escalators and chocolate milk."

Ever woken up at 3:45 am on a Saturday? I don't think I had either until today.  I got myself to the airport and flew to Detroit where I met up with Katie, Mom, Linc and Redford when they arrived from Grand Rapids. We played in the airport all morning as we found little playgrounds...


ate a bagel from Einstein, rode the train inside...


rode the escalator over and over again..


Katie and I made friends with a random stranger that might become Smooney's co-worker...


Red napped with his head flopped over, pet a puppy...


ate some good lunch, took another plane, loaded the van...


and finally arrived at GG's house! We're in Hanover, NH for the next few days and are so excited. I've been coming here since I was a little girl and am excited to play with my family and visit all of our favorite spots. Tonight we made it in time to have dinner down in the dining hall before the getting the boys to bed. More fun to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment