Monday, December 5, 2016

"The world's much brighter with you."

For the second year in a row, HSE YL invited our camp musician from Young Life Camp to come have a concert at the Barn. This year that meant we got to spend a night with Spencer Martin. (I found out tonight that S Martin and I were at Hope at the same time and have a whole gang of mutual friends.) Our committee members went all out setting up the space for us to create this coffee shop atmosphere. 


Spencer played songs we remembered from Club at camp and everyone enjoyed his stuff whether they were with us at Timber Wolf or not. Since we signed up for camps last week we're now anxiously waiting to go back again.


Last summer I got to spend my week at TWL with these 6 girls (and 9 more of our best gal pals) and it was magical to say the least. I'm so excited for all of the to adventure again this summer whether it's at TWL or out in the mountains in Colorado. The best is yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment