Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Oh that smells so good. What is it?" "Baby Linc's spit up." "....Sick."


I got a lunchtime visit from Katie, Mom and baby Lincoln today. Linc does a great job of making any visit feel like a celebration, especially when he dresses up for the event. We ate Panera in my classroom, got visited by a couple students and walked around the building.


I love this little guy. I'm thankful that he's only a state away so I get to see him so often and that the whole Wright family will be at Tecumseh all summer long.

Tonight's Wyld Life club, Too Cool 4 School, brought out both our intellect and suspenders. We excel in both areas.

All the competitions were school themed--backpack relays, board races, recorder concerts and school supply scavenger hunts. Who knew school was so much fun?

Or that nerds have such great dance moves?

Jake and I talked tonight about how awesome it is to see the HS leaders take ownership of club, to see them make it something they're proud to be a part of.



Nothing like Sprite spraying games, Call Me Maybe dance parties, boys v girls competitions, and small groups having real talks all over the park. I'm blessed to be a part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment