Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Special as in like a scrapbook or a flash mob?"

Dear Love Does Girls,
 
I'm so excited about our secret santa gift exchange. My person is pretty awesome and I know just what I'm going to make for them. I've loved getting to meet with all of you this semester and hearing your thoughts on this book and how it applies to your faith.
 
p.s. Don't tell anyone who you have!
 

Dear Katherine, Emma, Court, Anna and Martha,

You girls rocks. I'm glad we got to have dinner together tonight. Martha your brownies were delicious, what a good surprise. Seeing all of you was just what I needed today. Keep spreading your joy.

 
Dear 2012 CILTs,
 
Can you believe the reunion is just over a week away? I can't wait. Here are some things you can expect: q-tips, skittles, carpet, Irving, the CILT most likely to get in a fight with a deer, RFAJWD part 2 and baked oatmeal. See most of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment