Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Things I'm Thankful For

1. Really nice lunch ladies
2. A new little koala from Kevin for my birthday
3. Excitement for the DC trip this weekend
4. How using gift cards makes me feel like I'm not actually using any money
5. Checking things off my to-do list
6. A new bright pink scarf and note cards from Target
7. Gray and white striped shirts
8. A letter from Ellie Pearl
9. Cobb salads
10. Roommate chats at the end of the day
11. Kids telling me they're doing the Lent Project
12. Sour Patch Berry Kids
13. "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men
14. A surprise from Shauna Niequist that should arrive any day now
15. Kids stopping by my classroom
16. Knowing I get to see Fitzie and Krissy so soon
17. Balloons that are still making my room a party

No comments:

Post a Comment