Monday, April 10, 2017

"I'm in Phase 2 Chinchilla because my birthday is next month."

School is back and better than ever. The kids have their Spring Break tans, we're just about 30 school days left till summer and it's research time in English Comp. There's no place I'd rather be. I started the morning with the 8th grade girls, Ellie attacked me with a hug when I walked into class and I heard vacation stories all day long. 


Tonight the whole gang was back at the barn for Young Life. I love getting to see these pals and reunite after being away. Campaigners is our favorite. 



Seniors (plus Cass) had their own small group tonight and talked about real life and Jesus and how we're called to love especially when it's not easy. "May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you." 1 Thessalonians 3:12.


Honorable Mention Blog Title:
"What was the best part of Spring Break?"
Kid 1- "I got to feed a monkey!"
Kid 2- "I ate a burrito."

No comments:

Post a Comment