Monday, April 17, 2017

"Our new motto should be to live a life worthy of a bear hug from Jesus right when we we enter heaven."

Pen pal letters are even more fun with unexpected treasures inside. Today I got a letter from my Texan friend Ally Reid that had this blue apron seedling inside-- she's going to make me into a gardener! 

I've got just over a month of prime letter writing  left before I head off to camp for the summer (where it's too hectic to write letters, make friendship bracelets, etc). Let's keep the USPS busy!


Tonight wasn't crazy exciting or entertaining at Campaigners, but it was one of those nights when I just felt like I was exactly where I was supposed to be doing exactly what God has called me to.

I'm so thankful for all the kids who show up her on Mondays, the Senior girls I've know for six years, getting to share YL with Anna Morgan, heart to hearts with Jayla. There is just so much good going on here.


Other favorites of the day:
1. Daily Odd Compliments
2. Cutting string for the next round of 14 bracelets
3. Running in the sun
4. Checking things off my to-do list
5. So much to look forward to

No comments:

Post a Comment