Thursday, April 22, 2010

Do you think it's a bad idea if I have a 3rd popsicle?

I spend over 7 hours of my day with junior high kids. I love being a teacher and can't believe it has almost been a year. Today I was so thankful that I got to spend time with these kids.
After our regular routine in the morning I took my kids outside to read. For the first group it was still kind of chilly and the boy next to me said, "Miss Wright, Miss Wright I think I'm going to freeze. Nope, uh-oh, I'm... FROZEN!" Thankfully the next period was a lot warmer.
I loved seeing these kids spread out on the benches and sidewalk and grass all reading!


Today the Friendship Bracelet Club decided to focus on the Friendship part of the club so we went outside to play Capture the Friendship Bracelet...well, Capture the Bananagram-Bag. I love that we spent an hour making up silly cheers and strategizing and cheering on our friends and just having so much fun. I thought surprising the girls with some popsicles would be pretty sweet too.

And no, I don't think it's a bad idea to have a 3rd popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment