Monday, April 26, 2010

Something beautiful



Tonight as we sat in our circle in the room we affectionatly call "NARNIA" we talked about paths.

"Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life & only few find it." Matt 7:13-14

I think that life is hard. Whether you choose the wide or narrow path you are going to get rough days (even rough weeks and years) no matter what. Bad things happen but great, really awesome things happen too. Those beautiful things are what we should dwell on.

I think that no matter what is on this path I want to know that my destination, what I'm walking towards, is life and not destruction. I want to be heading into an adventure that promises at the end of all of this I will find great joy and life.

I think that I experienced some of that great joy and life today. After our group I got to just keep hanging out with a couple of these girls and talk about what will happen next year when they graduate and what's happening right now and how God really, truly intervened in their lives tonight and answered a prayer. This is beautiful life on a narrow path.

No comments:

Post a Comment