Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"I've been practicing people's handwriting because I want to make writing in different fonts one of my strengths. I think I have got yours down. Almost. It's a work in progress."

You never know what's going to happen in 7th grade. Today we watched Street Compliments in class and then wrote compliments that we would later deliver secretly. I guess Gavin was just so moved with gratitude that he proposed to Andrew. The rest of the class wasn't even phased as these too planned their future wedding--Andrew said yes by the way.
 
It's a Riley Hospital Spirit Week at HSJH so we're dressing up each day to raise money. We put on college sweatshirts yesterday and mix-matched our outfits today. I got to wear my cat shirt again for the first time since the CILT reunion. Taylor and I love making school more fun.
 

More Highs of the Day
1. Talking to my parents at Epcot
2. Rachel Ardery's birthday!
3. Wrote a letter to Erin
4. Started Spring Break friendship bracelets
5. I love the show Parenthood--so, so great
6. Listening to Tim Halperin before Sar and I see him in TX


No comments:

Post a Comment