Wednesday, August 20, 2014

"I'm putting this on my college apps because it makes me look crafty. FBC is the best thing that ever happened to me. I've never been more honored. FBC 5ever."

Highs of the Day

1. No Pants Wednesday at HSJH with Cami and more of our pals
2. Making my lap through the 8th grade hallway before 6th period
3. Seeing KCraig at school during lunch when she came to visit
4. An after school fiesta with my girl Katy P
5. Ryan and Lauren had their baby Olivia Ruth today!
6. All of my camp pictures arrived in the mail today and I started to hang them up
7. JV Volleyball game at the HS and I got to see with Liz, Maddy and Hignight
8. Familiar faces at Meet The Teacher Night
9. A letter in the mail from my Blazer Erin Dickett
10. Exciting news in the Varsity Friendship Bracelet world



10 Memories From Summer 2k14 (my list topic with Katy P today)

1. Blazer hike to the Gish with Ellyn week 9
2. Running in Fugitive w Arie and diving under the fence to try to get away from Erin Smith
3. The day Ellyn, Smoon, Arie and I made Best Friend Necklaces
4. Hanging out with my Blazer homies at the end of the summer (i.e. Erin Dickett, Meg, Erin Williams, Kendall, Lauren, Celia, Daisy, Tia, Audrey and Ella)
5. Giving away friendship bracelets in really weird ways to Day Camp counselors
6. World Cup score board changers week 2
7. Hiding Annabelle all over the Longhouse and doing surgery on her hand
8. Night chapel Session 3 and sharing stories with Brenna and Erin
9. Lauren Johnson's "guess your size" game
10. Playing PLUNDER! week 4 in a nerd outfit and fighting the Imperials

No comments:

Post a Comment