Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Your hair grows so fast.. Ugh."

Today I went to school. But it's pretty convenient that school is only half the day-- because then I got to see a whole lot of great people. Sarah Battaglia was in town so we got to have a chips and salsa date at my favorite place. We realized that we hadn't been together since our Texan Adventure to Hope Spoken on Spring Break. It had been entirely too long. I'm so glad I've got a friend like Sar who is so easy to talk to, that knows me and asks questions about my life and really listens. She's the best. We made plans to have a quilting weekend up in MI with my mom this Fall.


Then later I met up with Ellyn, Alli, Kellie and Claire at Tecumseh's Official Pizza Place-- Mellow Mushroom. Claire leaves for a year in Honduras on Sunday so we wanted to get together first. Thankful for conversations about all things camp and people who understand things like why it's great that J got an Insta and why Plunder and Empire are equally awesome and confusing. Can't wait for our next Mellow date with more camp friends in just a couple days.


p.s. Just remembering how non-camp blog posts are SO much shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment