Sunday, August 9, 2015

"Do I get an A for letting you ride my Future Foot?"

After 10 weeks of having fun in the sun at Camp Tecumseh YMCA I'm officially back in Fishers. I returned late last night, spent the day unpacking and getting ready to jump back into school tomorrow. Tonight I got to go to the Annual Young Life Amazing Race-- the greatest homecoming party I could ask for. 



170 kids from 7th-12th grade signed up to run around Hamilton Proper to different houses to complete challenges. I was at the leader tent with Abby, KCraig, Diane, Molly Cooper, Hannah and Riley. We got to see each group of kids as they stopped by.



It's really hard to leave my Tecumseh family, but I'm beyond lucky to come back to this family of friends in Fishers. I love getting to walk through life with girls like Olivia, Allison, Hools and Morgan. Can't wait to see them all take on Junior year.


I'm such a fan of these Sophomore girls and how much fun they have together. They do such a good job of loving each other well.


I got to see rock star Andrew Myers, meet some of the sevies I'll have in class in just a few days and hang out with the Ruby siblings.


One of the things I love about Julia is that she is constantly thinking of others. The first teams to finish were all eating up by the Devoe's house. Julia knew the leaders were still down at the tent so she carried down a pepperoni pizza for us. Isn't she just the best?


Getting to hang out with KCraig and Hannah Blachly was one of the best parts of the night. I love these two so much and they're such role models for me of the kind of person I want to be. They're just the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment