Friday, August 7, 2015

"Alright, I'm tired. I'm going to go cry in the shower now."

Top 10 Highs of the Day:
1. ROGER MURPHY CHALLENGE with my girls Danielle, Meg, Margot, Callan and Kaitlyn
2. Baked Oatmeal for breakfast
3. Everything skit at chapel and singing the best line up of songs: Desert Song, We Won't Be Shaken, Your Love Never Fails, Home
4. Final day of clinics and I was SO hyper with Claire Smedley
5. Margot wore her J Crew Pajama Set allllll day long
6. Chapel practice for tomorrow
7. Zipline with Teton and Shoshone
8. KATIE AND LINCOLN CAME TO PLAY AT CAMP WITH ME
9. Living that LV Dream with Warriors and Pathfinders before campfire and during the horse parade
10. Closing Campfire with my Teton girls
11. The music at Pathfinder Pow Wow
12. The last night with Ellyn and her telling me we might wake up in Choctaw in week 1 again














































No comments:

Post a Comment