Sunday, February 26, 2017

"I want to get married on the beach surrounded by chinchillas."

Pennies for Patient's Spirit Week ended strong with College Day. Lucy and I were both repping Bama (ROLL TIDE) for our girls Hannah, Katie and Hools. Meanwhile I asked all my kids to donate money to the penny drive and rewarded them accordingly with candy and friendship bracelets. 


Saturday was all about lives overlapping-- my favorite. Our summer-like weather was replaced overnight with a fresh snowfall much to our dismay. But Kegs and I braved the weather to have brunch together at Rosie's in Noblesville. I nearly cried tears of joy over my brown sugar, oatmeal, blueberry pancakes. I'm so thankful for this girl, her heart for others and her character. I love that I get to be part of her story and know that so many great things are in her future.


While their mom was out of town, I picked up the Andritsch kids for a play date.
LIBRARY PARTY cause books are the coolest...


Reading in line... cause books are the coolest...


TACO & BURRITO PLACE ROUND 3.... pictures from this angle are going to be my "thing" here-- let me know if you want to go...


Goodwill finds and ice-cream...


Wilderness Girl Game Night at Erin's topped with Big Cookie camp style...


Sunday was the most relaxing-- homemade breakfast, church at Northview, Justin and I picked up Emily, his niece and my camper, for a lunch date at Chipotle (THE BEST) and then a shopping trip where her favorite find was a cat mug...



LIFE UPDATE: I'm giving up Diet Coke for a week. If you looked in my cabinet at school or my fridge at home you'd see the collection that arrived on my birthday and understand that this is a very big deal. I'm one day Diet Coke free and haven't died yet so I'm calling that a success. Who knows what will happen after a week, but I think I can make it. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment