Monday, February 6, 2017

"We give up things we love (psych grades) for things we love more (YL and all my pals)."

"My favorite times of the year are when our lives overlap." Today I'm so thankful for all the people I get to overlap with on a daily basis. 

My 8th grade book club girls...


Heart to hearts with my girl Mall...


Hanging out at the Myers' house and watching Morgan in her element whipping out marble mazes...


The YL fam at Campaigners who couldn't be happier to have Ryan back leading...


This beautiful crew of HSE and LN, Senior/Junior/Sophomore girls who consistently show up to love one another and know Jesus more...


My dear Anna Morgan who brings Camp T to the barn every Monday night...


Kaylee, Erin, Cass and Kegs-- these girls who have become the main characters of my life and made such a difference...


"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 15:5-6

Honorable Mention Blog Title:
"So they were sitting next to each other?! They must be dating."


No comments:

Post a Comment