Tuesday, February 28, 2017

"I kinda like being friends with you."

I saw her head pop out first and then heard her little voice say, "Well, good afternoon Miss Wright!" Welcome to 7th grade adventures in room 201. I've got the best job. 


Maddie and I had a fiesta after school and sprung for the large queso. For the past four years this girl has been a consistent source of laughter, heart to hearts, adventure and truth. She's one of the greats. 


DREAMS COME TRUE! For years I have hoped that I would be lucky enough to be part of club #stuffalliemakes. There was a package waiting at my door after school today and inside I found these gems. I can't wait to find the perfect spot for them. Allie oozes creativity, positivity and intentional friendship. So thankful for her friendship and this surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment