Tuesday, May 9, 2017

"I love you! You have been a red headed blessing!"

Today was a great day-- I got back to basics and did all of my favorite routines. Gretchen Rubin knows, "The pleasure of doing the same thing, in the same way, every day, shouldn't be overlooked. The things I do every day take on a certain beauty and provide a kind of invisible architecture to my life. What I do almost every day matters more than what I do once in a while."


1. English muffin with cream cheese and strawberry greek yogurt for breakfast
2. Started school with coffee
3. Made a to-do list, did the least fun things first, and got everything checked off
4. Wrote two letters back to pen-pals
5. Got Spicy Sweet Chili Dorito's at lunch
6. Ran 3 miles after school to a bomb playlist
7. Showed up to the Track meet to cheer on my kids and see teacher friends
8. Breakfast for dinner-- just the best
9. Cut string for new friendship bracelets
10. Watched my favorite shows that were waiting for me on Hulu
11. Did laundry, did the dishes, put away the laundry and put away the dishes


No comments:

Post a Comment