Monday, May 1, 2017

"I've been feeling a lot more confident about my toes lately."

In an article from the Tecumseh newsletter today, "I think I’m qualified to say that you’re better off seeing yourself not as the average of some of the people you know, but as the sum of the best qualities of all of the people you know." The author argues that instead of believing you'll become like the 5 people you spend time with most, believe that you can take the best qualities from all of the people you're around. I think I'm surrounded by dozens of the best people on the planet so I'm going to turn out just fine.


Tonight I stumbled across a Netflix documentary about the Barkley Marathons. You guys-- this race is FASCINATING. It's weird, near impossible, rugged, ridiculous and creative. If I try to explain it I'm afraid I won't do it justice.

Wanna know another group of runners that are weird, rugged and ridiculous? Junior High Track Stars. Tonight the four Junior Highs of the district (the Clubhouse, Riverside, HIJH and Fishers) battled it out on the track.


I'm very proud to announce that the gal pals from the Clubhouse dominated the competition and won the meet by 40 points.




Guess what starts tomorrow:


a. FBC spirit week
b. Camp T Field Trip interviews
c. Clubhouse dodgeball tournament
d. the launch of my podcast with KCraig

No comments:

Post a Comment