Monday, May 29, 2017

"So we were named after General Hospital?!"

It is officially summer my friends.

The last day of school ended with a bang.. and several tears from 8th graders.



The friendship bracelet stockpile has been sorted and labeled for the summer friends. 


My free burrito bowl cards for Chipotle arrived so now I'm set for at least one week of nights off. 


I got to spend Memorial Day weekend at Lake Wawasee in Northern Indiana. 


We celebrated Justin's birthday with friends, kayaking, pizza on the boat, sunsets, euchre, running records and the 101st running of the Indy 500. 



I couldn't resist the final push of friendship bracelets which ended the season with a whopping 566.


I picked up a Merica bracelet from Brookie and delivered one to her-- ours were both lost in the last few weeks. Smelko and I got to hang one last time before our summer adventures take us away from Indy.


 And tomorrow is one of the best day of the summer--- but it's a mystery until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment