Highs of the Day:
1. A SURPRISE pepperoni pizza delivered to my classroom right before lunch-- this is my love language and one of the greatest things ever
2. Plotting and scheming a dream with Smoon and Smelko
3. Olivia King brought me a vanilla latte when she came for her interview
4. Camp T interviews are long, but seeing awesome kids really is great
5. Cheering on Emma aka Big Girl at the HSE v Zionsville lax game
Mike Lang empowered the Camp T family once again to use social media for good and to share a story of impact on this #tecumsehtuesday. All day long, my feed was filled with stories from campers and counselors about their time at Tecumseh. These four stories were some of my favorite ones.