Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Staff Training Eve!

Today was all about anticipation and tying up lose ends before the marathon of Summer Camp begins tomorrow. I ran some errands, finished Firefly Lane (which led me to cry for the last 50 pages of the book), packed up most of my life, skyped Annie, started one last pre-camp bracelet and double-checked my packing before I drove up to camp.

Chrissy Crowe and Sarah Mooney came early to stay with me so we could have a slumber party and all be excited together. We visited Quilt Camp and then drove to Delphi to have dinner at the Stone House. Chrissy had french toast, aka a loaf of bread for dinner.


I love being with these girls and love that we don't have to say good-bye tomorrow or at the end of the weekend. It still hasn't sunk in all the way that we're going to be together all summer.


We've hung up staff training tips all over the Lake Village and helped Thais move cabins. Now we're watching Step-Mom and doing campy crafts. We keeping getting excited when we remember that we get to see Kendall and Grace and Kellie tomorrow. I don't know if we'll be able to fall asleep.


p.s. Want to play a really fun game called Send Sarah Wright and/or Other Counselors Mail During Camp? I thought you would...

(Counselor's Name)
12635 W Tecumseh Bend Rd
Brookston, IN 47923

No comments:

Post a Comment