Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"Wow, you pull off that look really well Miss Wright."

Highs of the Day:
-Dressing up like Junie B. Junes for school today and getting to portray everyone's favorite first-grader
-Maggie and Rachel dressed up like me for character day
-Hanging out with Maddie during C lunch


-After school fiesta with Rachel, Katy and Hope for our last Top 10 List and Cold Tangerine's chapter of the semester
-Seeing Allison Stamer for half a second
-Hanging out with Brookie tonight and having such a sweet balance of laughing till we cry and talking about things that really matter
-A texting heart to heart and pep talk from Emily Parkes


To all of you studying for finals right now-- you've got this. If you've been working this year and you study hard you will be great. And no matter what happens on that test please remember that a score does not define you. An A or an F. There's so much more to you than that.

My friend Caroline is an expert studier and she swears that the best study music is Ziggy Marley, not Bob, just Ziggy. If you're still cramming maybe you'll want to test her reggae methods.

The CILT Reunion is in three short days. I'm ready. I'm pumped. I love the anticipation. I can't wait to see 100 of my favorite people.


No comments:

Post a Comment