Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"I don't talk in class a lot... Well, I talk to myself. Like when I'm taking tests. To motivate myself."

Two Reasons Junior High is Great Today:

1. Today I visited an 8th grade Science class that was experimenting with liquid nitrogen. I got to eat a super frozen(I don't know the right Science term...) marshmallow and teddy graham. Smoke blew out of our mouths and noses.

2. I have a boy in class with the last name Kiggens who is now going by Kittens. 

I've become a runner again lately. I run on sidewalks and roads 98% of the time but there is one little dirt mountain that makes me feel like I'm somewhere else. The hill doesn't lead anywhere, but it's worth the race to the top for this view.


Brooke and I finally reunited tonight. A visit was long overdue. She goes to Cathedral and always has cheer or something else going on, but we both make an effort to still make time for each other. I love that about our friendship. We had an extra long Steak n' Shake date and talked about everything that matters and some unimportant things too. 

Brooke and I weren't ready to be done hanging out yet so we went to Wal-Mart to find a surprise for our friend Julia. We ended up picking a bouncy ball and then drove to the Dewolfs. We tried throwing the ball at her window to get her attention but she couldn't spot us in the driveway. Eventually we just rang the doorbell.


Lucy was so excited to show us her Halloween costume that her dad Jeff just finished. Isn't it amazing? I had to try it on too.


The three of us haven't really hung out since Sharp Top this summer so it was good to be back together. I love when these two are goofy together. They're some of my very favorite people.


*Blog title runner up: "Wait, what's a voodoo doll? I think I want to get one."

No comments:

Post a Comment