Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"We went from liking each other to being a 'thing' in three days."

I love bible study with these girls before school.
I love talking about Cold Tangerines.
I love that I get to hear Shauna Niequist speak next week.
I love chocolate frosted donuts.


I love short weeks of school.
I love No Pants Wednesday.
I love jumping into choir class and dancing with them.
I love seeing my students think really hard as they're working.


I love Varsity Friendship Braceleter girls.
I love that talking about how to make bracelets has its own language.
I love that Elise, Sophie, Lulu and Audrey ask to listen to Christian jams.
I love beating my 3 mile time by so much today.


I love finally getting to go to Wyld Life Campaigners.
I love our huge team of adult and HS leaders.
I love seeing friendships betweeen girls like Audrey and Lauren.
I love getting to see Grace and Sarah outside of school and just sit and chat.



I love that our HS guys are loving these Junior High boys so well.
I love seeing our HS girls step up and lead these small group conversations.
I love that tonight I got to be with a group of girls that included people from 7th and 8th grade, 10th and 11th grade, Cathedral and HSE, HSJH and Riverside and Fishers.
I love that Jesus cares about our friends and how we love one another.


I love that Isaiah shouts things out the entire time we sing worship songs together.
I love that Adam gets to share his gifts and talents of music with these kids.
I love that when I asked Sarah what Tecumseh song she wanted to hear she requested 'Tecumseh.'
I love that when we sing "Where the stars shine bright and the leaves are green and I am third" it takes me right back to Closing Campfire.
I love that this gets to be my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment