Friday, April 17, 2015

"Here's your cheeseburger... which is a frisco melt..."

I love the song From The Day by the band I Am They. This morning at bible study we listened to that song and read some of the band members "From The Day" stories about when they came to know Christ. Then we all attempted to write our own "From The Day" stories too. I just love that every single Jesus loving person has a story of how they came to know Him and that all of our stories are different. 


We're writing some Top 10 Lists in class today because it's Friday and it's writing and why not? I had to take part in the fun too...

Top 10 Favorite Meals
1. Chipotle chicken burrito bowl
2. Chicken pesto ravioli
3. Chicken cobb salad
4. Pepperoni pizza
5. Macaroni and cheese
6. Chips, queso, salsa and guacamole
7. Vanilla latte and cranberry bagel with cream cheese
8. Hot dog and french fries
9. Waffles with strawberries and a side of bacon
10. Spicy southwest chicken griller and savannah chopped salad from McAllisters

Top 10 Cities You’d Visit In A Road Trip Across America
1. Seattle, Washington
2. Cape Cod, Massachussets
3. Grand Canyon, Arizona
4. Moab, Utah
5. Albuquerque, New Mexico
6. Santa Monica, California
7. Santa Fe, New Mexico
8. Nantucket, Massachusssets
9. Anaheim, California
10. Florida Keys, Florida

Top 10 Favorite Movies or TV Shows
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Scandal
4. Sweet Home Alabama
5. You've Got Mail
6. Serendipity
7. While You Were Sleeping
8. Modern Family
9. New Girl
10. Parenthood

Top 10 People (Dead or Alive) You’d Love To Meet
1. Kelle Hampton
2. Kid President
3. Taylor Swift
4. Ellen Degeneres
5. Shonda Rhimes
6. Reese Witherspoon
7. Julia Roberts
8. Jennifer Lawrence
9. Ellen Pompeo
10. Lauren Graham

Top 10 Things You’d Take With You If You Moved
1. Pink and green backpack with all the friendship bracelets on it
2. The quilts from my mom
3. Art friends made me
4. FBC sweatshirts and tshirts
5. Patagonia, snapback and Nike short collection
6. Friendship bracelet stockpile of new ones and jars full of the old ones
7. Flower arm chair
8. Laptop and phone
9. Journals with all my love tank notes
10. Picture collection


After school I got to have a fiesta with Chloe and Julia. Chloe currently has her little sister Tessa's phone which is entertaining, Julia and I worked away on bracelets while we devoured chips and queso, and I don't think I will ever get tired of talking to these two. 


Chloe and I met up with our friends Hope, Rachel, Ciara and Sean for some blading and biking adventures around the neighborhood.




I convinced Chloe to ride the tandem bike with me because we all know that tandem bikes trump everything.


We ate dinner together at Steak n' Shake because nothing says Friday quite like burgers, fries and milkshakes. I loved the dynamic between Colby and Sean, listening to Ciara's stories, making connections with Hope and Chloe and hearing Rachel's giggle.


I'm thankful for getting to watch Grey's with Ci, unexpected visits from Han, heart to hearts with Chloe, Hope's joy and the endless potential of Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment