Sunday, April 12, 2015

"I knew it was you by your Birkenstocks." Back home in Indiana

It's not too surprising that the first thing I did when I got back to Fishers was pick up Julia. She had sent me a text while I was at the airport that said, "Can we hang out today? I'll even help you unpack." I did through some clothes in the laundry, but the first thing we really did was to go on a run. It felt like summer here so it just seemed like the right thing to do. We're slowly turning Julia into a cross-country runner.


The next unsurprising thing was that Hannah showed up to hang out with us. She watched Julia and I cut string for bracelets and we caught up on Spring Break stories. We had to stop by Julia's house before we went to dinner and I was so excited when Sydney, her neighbor, ran over screaming, "Miss Wrighttttt!" The whole gang is back together.


Spring Break Tour Summary

States Visited: Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Colorado

Most Exciting Plane Sightings: A woman with a cat on a leash that sat on her lap the whole flight and then two YL boys on my plane on the way home

Favorite Meals: Chicken Pesto Ravioli at Johnny Carino's, Chicken Cobb Salad at CB Potts, Voodoo Donuts, Blueberry Muffin, Bacon and Eggs at Mimi's Cafe.

People Visited: Tecumseh-- Chrissy, Maggie, Mia, Kat, Bridget, Mark, Gaby, Kelly, Erin, Maggie, Sydney, Nicole, Kinsella, Shannon, Cara, Lauren, Erin Williams, Erin Dickett, Ella, Meg, Ellyn, Smooney, Arielle, Sam. Young Life-- Rachel, KCraig, Steve, Alex, Jesse, Ryan, Lauren, Olivia, Conner and Jess, Abby, Jorge, Lauren and Mike, Diskey. Sarah Battaglia. Julia, Hannah, Sydney. Family-- Mom, Dad, Katie, Nick, Linc, Nick.

Total Number of Places I Slept: Five

Total Number of Instagram Posts: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment