Monday, March 14, 2016

"My new name is Endangered but I'll just go by Danger."

Flex Day Highs of the Day
1. Sleeping in without an alarm-- few things are more luxurious than this
2. I got a bagel from Big Apple Bagel, got a coffee at Target and then casually walked through the store finding necessities like toothpaste and a new lamp that I'm mildly obsessed with
3. Friendship Bracelet-ing and heart to heart-ing with Fudge
4. Reunion dinner with Katie and Ash because they're home from college and I've missed this pair so dang much
5. Did you know you can a hot dog and french fries at a Mexican restaurant?! Me neither! They wrap the hot dog up in a fried tortilla-- Ash says this was her childhood
6. Visiting Hools and talking about her team


I know we already know this, but Ellyn is the coolest. The March Tecumseh Newsletter is out and full of great articles about things like the new OE staff of Champions and even the FBC Project to make bracelet's for Tecumseh's 5k. I can't wait to be back with Enoch aka Danger this summer in Choctaw as she spreads her new-found love for embroidery. 




My favorite quotes from the new OE bios:

If you ever read a great book, always give them to your friends. It’s like creating your very own book club. –Enoch

Right now, the people that inspire me the most are my summer camp girls. They have so much passion for life, they’re making an impact on their communities, and they’re confident in who they are. I love being able to learn from them and hear their stories. –Eclipse

If I could change one thing about the world right now, I would ensure every kid in the world could go to summer camp. –Mama Bear

If I could give a Ted talk on any subject, I would talk about the importance of being the best version of yourself. I think people can get wrapped up in the craziness of life that they forget to remember who they are and what they’re passionate about. I want people to see how cool they are, and that they accomplish anything they set their hearts to. –Lynx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment