Thursday, July 7, 2016

"I'm about to cry because Will Smith and I have the same personality type. I'll just have to compose a tweet about it."

Sarah Woodward is my girl-- at home and at Camp T. 


CILTs finally made it to the Gish!





We did the Human Barometer one last time together-- the best self-awareness tool I've ever used. Then we broke up to take pictures/play sports/write love tanks.



This is the summer of so many Young Life girls in every Session. It makes me so happy.












I'm so thankful that I get to work with, live with and play with these friends this summer.



 We joined the Love Tank writing party back under the Pavillion.


Then we had time for a spontaneous CILT Pool Party before lunch.














SHE MOVED UP TO A BLUE BAND!


CILT Pool Relays were a splash of a success.



Riley and Kendall are my homegirls-- I'm so glad we all live in the Riv.




Any day our lives overlap with Sarah is a great day.








THE GOAT DUEL HAS BEGUN!



Harper. Playground. Good times.




Just a little Session 1 Reunion with some of our gal pals while Soph is in town.


2 hour nap because I got back early tonight.
Letter writing devotion.
I love CILTs.

No comments:

Post a Comment