Sunday, November 27, 2016

"Do you like my piranha tattoo? I've had it on for four days."

After being away most of the week, it was so good to just be home today. I got to sleep in, go to church, see friends, do laundry and vacuum,  get ready for the week, blog and start rewatching Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life.

Hools and Kaylee-- I love getting to share life every week with this pair. These two have been such a big part of my life since their Junior High days and have become great friends of mine. On the Wilderness trail, Kaylee and I talked about coming back to Fishers and having regular pizza party and Diet Coke dates. I'm so glad today was one of those days.


Taylor Porter-- We only got to live in the same place for 1 year but we've been friends for 8 at this point. Between hand-written letters and catching up in person once or twice a year we've stayed close. This is a girl who I never run out of things to talk about with, who always makes me smile so big, who knows how to share in someone else's joys and sorrows, who listens like what you're saying is the most important thing going on, who loves other people like Jesus loves them. Taylor is the greatest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment