Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beautiful

I witnessed some beautiful and good things today.

After church I saw a woman standing outside her flower shop with a bubble wand. I was glad I had to stop at a red light so I could see the bubbles.

A pair of friends were sitting on the sidewalk in front of Wal-Mart eating HUGE slices of watermelon.

I ate lunch with my friend Taylor. She is one of the people I'm most thankful I met this past year. We drank far too much Diet Coke and talked for a good chunk of the afternoon.


I went to the graduation party of my friends Lizzie and Ellie, once my campers now fellow Tecumseh counselors. In a couple days they are heading off to London together. Just the two of them. They have been saving for this trip since they were in middle school. They are going on a sunrise tour of Stonehenge and going to castle and are bursting at the seams they're so excited.

I went to Dom and Allison's graduation party, two more Young LIfe girls, and enjoyed another night of being with these friends and families. These are great people. I love that it feels like a huge family. I love this group of girls and am so excited for them to graduate tomorrow.


This is the most beautiful setting I have seen...maybe ever. All night I kept saying "this is SO beautiful". I think I could live under this tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment