Thursday, May 13, 2010

Precious

Today renewed my belief in small children and the fact that mine probably won't turn out like owen-the-blue-wire-thief.

I rarely baby-sit anymore but today I got to hang out with two fantastic kids.
We ate blue, red, and green icey-pops while sitting on the driveway.

Mia and I played Hungry, Hungry, Hippos. This game is SO fun. You can't really be "good" at smacking the stick that lets the hippo eat, so everyone gets to win a lot!


While waiting for her brother to join us Mia said, "Well, we can just play with this!" talking about the plastic bag. So of course we started playing catch with a sandwhich bag. Also a vastly under-rated activity.


We ate dinner together and I got to sing Mia the Prunie song as she ate her Prunie soup/pudding/thing.


We read books and said prayers before the kids went to sleep.

I think I will love this whole parent thing someday...many, many days from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment