Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 10 Moments Today

1. I look over during 1st period and the two kids that had finished their Word Challenge decided to take a nap. Great thing they've only got 8 days left. I think they'll make it.

2. Drawing squiggles in Read 180 and one girls excited-jumping-fist-pumping reaction when she heard that we were doing it today. Then one student's drawing of "an eel with a frozen man".

3. Letters from my friends Kate and Livvie!

4. During SLT one of my favorite students turned and said, "Miss Wright, next year on the first day of school I'm going to run up to your room to say Hi before I even go to my locker. I won't forget... I promise."

5. Working on my students final books for the semester and having them be excited about their work. They're all becoming Publisher pros and it's so cool.

6. This video. My sister, my friend and I all have these "happy" bogs. I think this is the kid oral interpretation of that


"Jessica's Daily Affirmation"

7. Working on a new project for one of my friends. I really love crafts.

8. Hanging out with my friend Sara. We got to catch up on important stuff and laugh a lot and I practiced her accent and we got a new moleskine (best journals in the WORLD!) and ate too much and mall walked.

I was trying to capture her laughing and then she got embarrassed.

9. Having the time to write letters back to people.

10. Having a great new set of 3 songs that I listened to on repeat all day long. (Jake Ousley- Wait On Love, 10th Avenue North- By Your Side, Jason Gray- More Like Falling In Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment