Thursday, February 10, 2011

Power Shot SD 1300

My camera decided to break yesterday on my birthday. Lame. This little silver gem has traveled across the world, seen four camp summers, fallen many a times, been sent back to the Canon factory to be repaired 4 times, and taken thousands of pictures. But it punked out and started taking every picture like this.


I decided because it's my birthday I should finally go get a new camera. Look at how this new beautiful camera can zoom across the room with it's powerful 12.1 megapixels. 


I've sent the old one in for a victory lap at the Canon factory and hopefully I'll have a backup camera this summer for mud hikes, campfires, and that sort of thing.

Today after a cookie cake eating, Family playing, peacock knotting kind of FBC I ventured down to the 7th grade Science fair to check out my kids' projects.

I loved seeing my students speaking so intelligently about the work they've done- the long lasting effects of perfume while playing Just Dance, hand-washing patterns, tendency to actually stop at stop signs, whether hamsters prefer bright or dull colors, filter systems, and soda's acid effect on teeth among other projects. I don't think I've ever been to a Science fair before but I'm glad I went today.

No comments:

Post a Comment