Monday, February 28, 2011

"I take medicine for ADD, but I could have sworn they said I have ADHD."

In ADD style, this was my day:

On my way to school, after waking up for a two hour delay, I had to drive through subdivisions because all the roads were flooded. Cars were stuck. Buses were 40 minutes late.

"I almost just choked on my spit."

This is just one of the most true things I've ever heard, "It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for." The Message, Psalm 139:11


I got a letter at school today from Nat in a colored envelope.


Do you remember the Left Behind books for kids, the TV show Early Edition, or the band Plus One?

I delivered this to my friend's mailbox.


I went to the eye doctor for the first time in about two years- saw a picture of my optic nerve, found out you can tell if you have allergies by looking at the inside of your eyelids, got a new prescription and glasses, and was told that I'm bad at not blinking.

"Going to mass is basically like going to LA Fitness."


One of my students didn't go to bed at all last night because of the storm. One slept on her dining room floor because it was the only room not being illuminated by lightning. Multiple students slept in their basement because of tornadoes.

I took this picture the night that blogger stopped letting me upload pictures and forced me to buy more space for the low, low price of $5.


Tomorrow is YL National Day of Prayer, Justin Bieber's birthday, and the start of ISTEP. It's gonna be a BIG day.

What three-letter word becomes its own plural when you insert a C?

No comments:

Post a Comment