Saturday, February 12, 2011

Treasures...

While sewing the day away today we found ourselves picking through bookshelves and drawers and I pulled out stacks of old pictures. I felt compelled to share some of them with you.

My family used to go on "nature vacations" at the end of the summer. This trip was to the Boundary waters of Canada.



Kate and I- great travelers. This was probs when Mom and Dad would say, "Girls, put the books down and look out the window!" and then make us get out to take a picture.


Mrs. Deckard, aka Mrs. Duckie, was one of the best teachers I ever had. In fourth grade she had a baby and we organized a shower for her before she left. I wore pig-tails like that every single day of fourth grade. 


Mindy was my very best friend in Kindergarten. All I really remember about her is that she had the strange habit of bringing cold hot dogs for lunch. I love that my hat matches my shirt here.



Pretty sure this was a country hoe down Friday night at camp.



If Anthro or J. Crew was selling this outfit right now I would buy it.


Arielle moved to Camp T when she was in Kindergarten. The Camp Cookie Co. was one of our many profitable endeavors. 


I think this was the last summer we were both campers. We just found out that we get to be CILT counselors together next summer- I don't think I could be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment