Thursday, August 25, 2011

"If my airbag ever deploys, I'm going to be beheaded."

Did you know that Mel teaches in Plainfield which is really close to the part of Indianapolis where I live? Now you know...

So today after school (and after I found out I do in fact have bronchitis) we met up with some of the CILT girls for dinner.


(insert Jessica's Daily Affirmations voice here) I like reunions. I like different sessions meeting. I like old stories. I like pesto cavatappi. I like these girls. I like Mel's ability to relate to people. I like when Annie hides under the table. I like Amanda's laugh. I like Ali's heart. I like that Sarah is authentic. I like Abigail's smile. I like when Sam gets excited. I like Kaylin's energy. I like that Allie is so sweet.


The doctor told me that because I have fluid in my lungs (sick) I have to rest and not do any sports (such a letdown). Sitting with these friends for a couple hours was the perfect rest for tonight.


I really like laughing with Mel and having conversations with her like this, keeping in mind her complete disdain for Kesha...

Mel- "Kim Kardashian is my celebrity crush."
Me- "That surprises me. Why her?"
Mel- "She just is who she is..."
Me- "Um... so is Kesha."

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Just love it. And love you. And you need to get better and take your yucky medicine shots. :)

    ReplyDelete