Thursday, August 18, 2011

"I'm not a dog, I'm a cat!"

Molly and Mary came to visit me at school today and take me out to lunch. It was so fun to see them walking around my school in their camp attire. They thought it was so funny to see me dressed like a teacher, in my classroom, sitting at my desk.


They toured around and imagined what it would be like to be students in my class. They would have fun and do all of their homework and join FBC and talk to me during passing period and always be respectful. I love that they cared enough to come visit and see this part of my life.


Tonight Annie invited MaryEllen and I over for a summer salad dinner. I love sitting at that long wooden table for so long just talking and hearing about MaryEllen's new school and students.


Nick hasn't changed a bit and is still the same smiling, diaper-rocking little bud that we all love. I think its great that Ky runs around dancing and she wants us to ask her trivia questions and she drinks water out of her cup like a cat.


And it's so great that Rach is close enough to hang out with at the last minute for a bowl of cereal and an episode of Pretty Little Liars. Great, great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment