Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gobble up life in huge bites

"I want you to gobble up life in huge bites, tasting everything, trying every new flavor, remembering every smell and texture like it's the best thing you've ever had. I want you to invest wholly and deeply in friendship, God's greatest evidence of himself here on earth. I want you to live with wild and gorgeous abandon, throwing yourself into each day, telling the truth about who you are and who you are not, writing a love song to the world itself and to the God who made every inch of it." -Shauna Niequist, Bread and Wine

1. Rocking my neon Young Life snapback for hat day
2. Really enjoying my kids after being gone for three days
3. Brooke rocketed me in the eye with a grape at lunch, on accident... kind of. I wish I had it on video though because it was a down-the-table shot that had to be hilarious to watch.


4. I got to be home with Emel and Colleen for awhile today which is rare and always entertaining.
5. Oh la la Olivia stopped by for a quick second, asked me to prom... kind of, let us witness history and was on her way again.
6. I got to embrace more friendship braceleting and just being. Hope used to have Be chapels every once in awhile when students were invited to just Be. You didn't have to listen to a message or worry about studying or check your phone or measure up to certain standards--for 20 minutes you just had the freedom to Be. I loved that. We should all have more time to just Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment