Monday, March 18, 2013

"I heard he wants you to sing really loud without music on."

Well this is fun...

 
Today I really loved being a teacher. It makes sense that the days I'm connecting with my kids the most are the days when I enjoy what I'm doing the most. I spend most of my day with twelve and thirteen-year-olds that are hilarious, brilliant in some things and have no idea what they're doing in others, they have a love-hate relationship with school, they're all over the place and I love it.
 
Tonight I was so thankful for our leadership team. I love seeing us transform into this family that knows one another and keeps figuring each other out as time goes on. We kept everyone together in the basement tonight for Campaigners and kept running with John 3:16-17 from last week and how that should spill into our daily lives. I love hearing from both the leaders and the kids. It's so good and necessary for us to be growing in a community like this.
 

p.s. I found this gem today.


I like my Molls. I like Maggie. I like Arielle-face. I like how camp pics are filled with so much color. I like River chapel. I like when all of camp is there. I like seeing my best friends so often. I like that camp is only like 100 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment