Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"We're just wondering, does your dad have a girlfriend?"

While talking about Shauna's idea of looking for the pearls in our day instead of just the BIG moments we look forward to, one of my girls said that this bible study was one of her pearls. I love that and it's definitely one of my pearls too. I'm so excited that now I get to read Cold Tangerines, easily one of my favorite books ever written, with this group.
 

Sarah Mooney, aka Smooney, is a rockstar. She's visiting me during her Spring Break from Drake and I'm so excited that we get to play and hang out for a few days. Smooney was one of my campers in Teton years and years ago but will be a CILT co-counselor of mine this summer. I'm excited for time to get excited about camp and just spend time together. Tonight we got to explore the progress of the apartment, get dinner and wander Keystone and tell stories with Emel.

No comments:

Post a Comment