Monday, March 11, 2013

Well this was an interesting day...

Campaigners was really awesome tonight. I'm so thankful for this house which has become our YL home, for hearing Ryan and all the kids singing the songs they're so familiar with now and conversations with all of these girls. We talked about John 3 tonight and specifically 16-17.
 
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that you ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. For God sent his son into the world not to condemn the world but to save the world through him.
 
It was awesome to talk about something this big tonight. There are so many questions about heaven and hell and why it happens this way and how we get there and what eternal life means. I'm confident in what I believe but just talking through it with this group helps me be even more sure and more thankful for what Jesus did for us. It's such a mistake to not acknowledge that gift.

 

It was an awesome day and I was ready to get some sleep before early morning adventures tomorrow. Then something rough happened. I got home to find that my apartment had for lack of a better word, flooded. It was a mess to say the least. Everything is going to be ok it just may take awhile. Meanwhile I'm thankful that everyone is fine, that I have great parents that are always willing to help and walk me through any situation and friends like Emily that are willing to open up their home late at night and make me feel so welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment