Sunday, March 17, 2013

"What the hobb, I hate that book."

Lizzy and I got lunch and hung out Saturday afternoon. I hope one day everyone can be lucky enough to meet this girl or at least someone pretty close to her. She's hilarious, thoughtful, loyal, smart, creative and oh so funny.
 

Saturday night Abi, Nat Rat, Katy P and Natty B came over for a movie night. We watched 21, the Brosius family favorite, about students at MIT that count cards in Vegas. Suspense, intrigue, plot twist, action--it's got it all. I liked getting to just hang out with these great girls for the night.


Since I was driving down from Fishers to my church in Broad Ripple it was the perfect opportunity to bring some kids with me. Kaitlyn, Ellie, Maddy and Molly were all so excited to go on the adventure. I picked them up and then we headed down to Common Ground. I love my church home in Indy and today I loved getting to share it with these girls-- the sermon and songs were both full of connections and things to think about.


We surveyed the progress at my apartment and picked up a few things. It's a hot mess. Emphasis on the hot... and mess...


 The girls and I got lunch before heading back home. So thankful for them and how our lives get to overlap.
 

My friend Sarah had a great idea to get all of our camp friends to run the Color In Motion 5K together-- this will be quite the party. The race is in Indy May 25th and you sign up online. If you're interested let me know and you can sign up with Team Tecumseh.


No comments:

Post a Comment