Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Life is good

I taught KCraig how to make a V friendship bracelet today so she can start production for her Africa trip. She's a natural, already on her second one of the day.

After running this week I'm confident that I'm back to my normal pace and ready for the Color in Motion race with Team Tecumseh in a couple weeks. I can't wait for this adventure with really great friend.

I was a timer for the track meet Tuesday-- not only did I get to see all the track kids but we also got free Diet Coke and pizza. One of my YL girls got the news she could come to camp with us while we were there and she nearly tackled me.


Wednesday morning the Cold Tangerines girls met before school to talk about the next four chapters in our book. I can't believe we've been meeting the whole school year and our time together is almost over. I love eating breakfast together while they talk about their favorite parts, driving to school together and hanging out in my room until the bell rings.

Tonight I got to meet Hannah Blachly, one of my old YL girls, for Chipotle. Hannah is precious and I love getting to see her. I'm excited that we'll be able to spend so much time together this month now that she's back home from Purdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment